1. Account / Finance Executive
- Handle a full set of accounts and supporting schedules for audit and tax purposes.
- To ensure the bank reconciliation, invoices & receipts, account receivable and payable are perform in good manner.
- Liaise with banker, auditors, tax agents and other related parties.
- Follow up on overdue customer payments
- Updating and generate monthly financial and sales reports for management review.
- Undertake any ad-hoc activities and projects as given by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Accounting and related field.
- Candidate with part professional accountancy qualification in ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent is an added advantage.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Accounting / Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Able to start work IMMEDIATELY will be prior consideration
2. Senior Mechanic / Technician
- To assemble diesel engine generator with alternator and wiring or cabling works etc
- To Handle, Maintains, Repair, Overhaul and troubleshoot of diesel engine
- Perform schedule and preventive maintenance service
- Able to work independent
- Maintain tools and equipment well
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (hand-on experience)
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin will be added advantage
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Working hours Monday to Saturday